Friday, August 1, 2014

The Weekend is upon us....

     There are times when this is little blog is tough to write. Sometimes, because of personal issues, sometimes when I am not feeling particularly insightful. then there are those rare times that both reasons apply. There are still an average of 200 visits to the "Great Adventure" blog each month, and we are nearing 14,000 views of this blog. There are fewer readers now, then there were except for the first few weeks of my drivel. At one time, the readership was pretty equal between Americans and non Americans, now it is pretty overwhelmingly Americans reading this....

 
United States

7717
United Arab Emirates

2006
Germany

789
Russia

277
United Kingdom

243
Singapore

210
France

139
Malaysia

114
India

94
Canada                                               88

 It still puzzles me as to
who these readers in Singapore are...

      I just returned from a 3 day trip to Idaho. Hopefully I have
solved some of my product sourcing issues. The things that I learned about potatoes on this trip....lol.

    Rodz is struggling with tough news from her mother. She is battling cancer and has surgery scheduled this coming week. Linda lives and works in Paris and it is difficult for Rodz that she can't be there in her mothers time of need, and of course I feel awful that I can't be there for Rodz. Maybe President Obama "with a stroke of the pen" will allow Philippina's to immigrate...lol - fat chance.

     Speaking of amnesty, my missing patio furniture has been located. As of last Friday, It was "located" in a distribution center in New Jersey. The company that I have so far shielded (TARGET), says it will be delivered soon. They promised an update by this past Tuesday, yes I have not heard from them and yes for the 4th time in this 7 week ordeal, I will call them tomorrow. Let's hope next blog includes a picture of patio furniture....

     Fred and Debbie are hosting a bbq to celebrate Fred's 51st birthday this weekend. As my hair is thinning, Fred's hair is greying....it is hell to grow old...but as many wise people have said, growing old is tough, but it beats the alternative.

OK, I tried this week, if you want a refund for costs incurred while reading this blog, I am with you...let's hope for a better blog next time....


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment