Friday, August 20, 2010

TAIT!!!! Thank Alla it's Thursday...

The weekend is here and I am bushed....I hope you saw my face book picture of Sham and I. He's such a good guy, although a sneaky one. You have read earlier about Sham conning me out of pasta...now he's trying to tell me he does not know meat...too funny...
The fasting that I am indirectly participating in is very tough.....limited food options and no fluids...how do they do it for a month, I just don't know.
Well Sandy arrived here yesterday to spend a few days with Bob. They make a great couple. Consequently, I  am free to do whatever I want.I started tonight....
I was invited to Dominic's party. He had about 20 people to his apartment on the 32nd floor. His boss was there, along with a great friend of his from college (Dominic is approaching 30 years old.) Dominic has purchased a special license from the government which allows him to buy alcohol...15 under thirty people, yes another hot Russian, and an even hotter Serbian....Actually a very diverse and friendly group...Germans, French, Swedish, and Lebanese. I spent an hour sharing views with this Serbian gal, she told me not to worry about voting, the US elections were decided in a smoke filled back room...she said " you actually think they count the votes"? I really enjoyed speaking with her....Back to the pool in the morning, it will be the first time back since I roasted myself last weekend, Then Bob wants us to take Sandy to hyper panda for grocery shopping...quite the romantic...
I am slacking in my fantasy baseball league, it is just so hard to keep up with, I am drafting my fantasy football team tomorrow at like 4 in the morning,sigh...
Sorry for the short blog... but I am dog tired....the weekend is here, time for me to hit the hay....

Enjoy your weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment